The largest gathering of capital market CIOs and CTOs in the US
- Market Surveillance
- Central Clearing
- Information Security
- Trading Platforms
- Big Data
2013 Keynote speaker:
Correy joined UBS in September 2012 as the CTO for Platform Services and Applied Innovation, responsible for defining and managing the technology strategies, architectures, design oversight, and portfolio alignment of products and services for UBS Platform Services. In addition to this Correy provides management coordination for Technology Research and Development, Technology Business Development, Market Research and Analytics to achieve strategic influence for Group Technology, Group CTO and Platform Services.
Attracting over 500 senior technology leaders, technology investment decision makers and C-level executives, Waters USA 2013 will address cutting-edge IT strategy developments and solutions that are driving innovation and enabling smart business decision making in leading financial institutions today.
Registration is complimentary to delegates from investment banks, asset management firms, hedge funds, pension funds, family offices, private banks and investment management firms - SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY
In 2013 the key drivers of the financial IT markets are the need for greater customer centricity, greater transparency in the markets, operational excellence and the use of data to make evidence-based decisions. This year's agenda will enable you to grow the profitability of your business and stay ahead of competition.
The 2013 agenda featured:
- C-level discussion: Driving change and innovation: optimize your technology to transform your business strategy and reshape your customers
- The evolving trading landscape: staying ahead of the competition in a fast changing and complex market
- Mapping your Big Data strategy to increase your performance and productivity
- Market surveillance & CEP
- The long road ahead OTC & Central Clearing: cost effective compliance and technology differentiation to stay ahead of competition
- Agile single trading platforms as a business enabler
- Implementing an intelligent information security strategy
- Mobility as an operational strategy: no longer optional, but essential
- The outlook for 2014 - A glimpse of the future...
Running for more than a decade as the largest forum for CIOs and CTOs across North America, Waters USA 2013 offers an unrivalled opportunity to hear from leading industry experts and innovative practitioners whilst networking with senior peers.
Testimonials from previous WatersTechnology events:
A well rounded event that always drives great collaboration and growth for technologists in the financial industryNathan Boylan
Head of IT Operations
A unique opportunity to network and engage with a broad range of finance professionals on key reference data needs impacting our industryThomas Dunlap
Goldman, Sachs & Co
The conference is a great place to interact with peers in the industry and exchange ideas, knowledge, and experience on market data supportMark W Januszka
VP - Regional Head of Market Data
HSBC Securities (USA) Inc
The summit is a unmatchable tool to share opinions and views with buy-side peersValerio Gagliardi
Market Data Specialist - Senior Officer
Saxo Bank A/S
A well attended industry conference including all the major players in market dataDaniel Johnson
Head of Valuation
Wells Fargo Global Fund Services
A well hosted and organised gathering of market professionals
Head of Life Fund Accounting
BNP Paribas Securities Services